UNO dots vintage grey towels
- Prix habituel
- Prix habituel
- Prix soldé
- Prix unitaire
Article ajouté au panier
100% GOTS and FAIRTRADE certified Aegean cotton.
Use & Care
Washable at 60 degrees. Full beauty of the towel develops after a few washes - and stays for years.
The UNO series of towels is certified up to the highest standards. GOTS , FAIRTRADE and BCSI is among them.
We also believe you get a better quality product making a towel with respect for nature and workers.
This series consists of a hand towel (50x100 cm), bath towel (70x140 cm) and a hair towel. Available in different combinations as it suits you best. A perfect gift for all occasions.
The MAROYATHOME UNO range of towels combines quality, durability and luxury at the highest level. The best cotton from the region and responsibly produced with respect for people and the environment: truly sustainable. The most extensive certification possible, which we believe is also the way to the best quality.
Allow yourself and your loved ones luxury, unprecedented quality with an honest story.
The structure of the towel gives a wonderful feeling and is extremely effective in drying off your skin. Nice and soft, strong and absorbent to use. The high quality of the cotton used in combination with the environmentally and skin-friendly processing guarantees the preservation of the original characteristics such as quality, strength and durability.
* 630 Grams/m2
* 100% Cotton from the Greece-Turkey (AEGEAN) region
* Completely organic from seed to production
* Certifications: FAIRTRADE, GOTS, OEKO TEX 100, BSCI and more
* Preservation of original properties
For years of use. And did you know that organic cotton ends up being much stronger, softer and more absorbent as time goes on and the towel is used and washed more often.
Available in different sizes and colors and can be combined as a set.
THE STORY OF 100% FAIRTRADE COTTON:
Fair price for cotton farmers and -pickers.
THE BEAUTY OF 100% ORGANIC COTTON, GOTS certified:
Cotton of organic origin and without the use of harmful substances made into a towel from start to finish. Safe and skin-friendly. Focused on sustainable agriculture and respect for people and the environment.
THE ASSURANCE OF BSCI:
Companies conform to extensive social provisions and good employership for employees.
Wash & Care
• Up to 60 degree machine wash • Tumble dry at low temperature • Ironing - not recommended - at max 3 dots • Wash different colors separately • Wash before first time use • Do not use bleach • Do not use softeners • Use - minimum - liquid detergent • Full beauty of your towel develops after a few washes. And stays for years • 100% natural product • please allow 2-4% shrinkage.